Basic Cleaning Series
- Name: Dental Flakes
- Origin: Germany
- Brands: QChefs
- Form: Crispy powder
- Flavor: Buckwheat
- Weight: 90g
- Suitable for: All dogs of any size, as well as dogs with diabetics, allergies, kidney insufficiency, diet.
Feeding recommendation: ½ teaspoon every day for dogs weighing under 4.5kg, 1 teaspoon for dogs weighing between 4.5-40kg, 2 teaspoons for dogs weighing over 40kg. It is suggested to mix with staple food.
Our story begins in Germany with a young chef and microbiologist, Anke Domaske. Anke’s innovative startup is turning milk into a variety of all-natural and sustainable products that are good for the environment, humans, and our four-legged friends- dogs. The “it” factor in all her innovations is Qmilk, which contains a casein protein derived from milk. Using a patented process, Anke was the first to pioneer fibers made from 100% milk casein while using the smallest environmental footprint.
Through continued research, Anke learned that the milk protein casein, which is also the basis for cottage cheese curd, reduced 80% of dental bacteria. Knowing almost all dogs suffer from dental plaque after the age of three, Anke began to go to work in her kitchen and lab mixing cottage cheese, buckwheat, canola oil, and coconut oil to create an all-natural superfood dog chew packed with protein, omega-3’s, vitamins and minerals. The young chef’s dogs and sous chefs, Mocca and Bob, found the mixture absolutely delicious. Qchefs, the dental chew with the big difference, was born.
- Made in Germany
- 3 functions:
- Bad breath removal
- Suppress the formation of plaque
- Removal 80% of Oral Bacteria and tartar
- The cutting-edge teeth cleaning method by dissolving the plaque and tartar through casein (CPP-ACP) from cottage cheese, but not by rubbing
- Remineralization of teeth
- Only 10 kcal per teaspoon
- All essential amino acids (10 types) for dogs, natural vitamins & minerals
- No Lactose, No Sugar, No Meat, No Grain, No Preservatives, No Additives, No Dyes, No Flavouring
- All Natural Superfoods
- Suitable for the dogs which are allergies, diabetics, kidney insufficiency, diet. Please seek the advice of your veterinarian with any questions you have.
Dairy products (30% cottage cheese), buckwheat (no grain), organic glycerin made from coconut oil, rapeseed oil, organic coconut oil
crude protein 36.5%, crude ash 2.5%, crude fat 4.6%, crude fiber 6.8%, Vitamin B3 1.05 mg/100g, Vitamin B5 3.38 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 1.2 mg/kg, Vitamin B9 30.5 µg/100g, iron 21 mg/kg, zinc 39 mg/kg, magnesium 810 mg / kg, calcium / phosphorus 1.3:1
- Small Dogs (Dogs weighing less than 4.5 kg: ½ teaspoon per day. It is recommended to mix with staple foods.
- Medium Dogs (Dogs weighing between 4.5 kg – 40kg): 1 teaspoon per day. It is recommended to mix with staple foods.
- Large Dogs (Dogs weighing over 40kg): 2 teaspoon per day. It is recommended to mix with staple foods.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to humidity and direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to prepare clean water for dogs to drink.
- Care should be taken with dogs to prevent any congestion.