Basic Cleaning Series
- Name: Dental Flakes for Cats
- Origin: Germany
- Brands: QChefs
- Form: Crispy powder
- Flavor: Cheese
- Weight: 80g
- Suitable for: All cats of any size, as well as cats with diabetics, allergies, kidney insufficiency, diet.
- Feeding recommendation: ½ teaspoon every day. It is suggested to mix with staple food.
Our story begins in Germany with a young chef and microbiologist, Anke Domaske. Anke’s innovative startup is turning milk into a variety of all-natural and sustainable products that are good for the environment, humans, and our four-legged friends- dogs. The “it” factor in all her innovations is Qmilk, which contains a casein protein derived from milk. Using a patented process, Anke was the first to pioneer fibers made from 100% milk casein while using the smallest environmental footprint.
Through continued research, Anke learned that the milk protein casein, which is also the basis for cottage cheese curd, reduced 80% of dental bacteria. Knowing almost all dogs suffer from dental plaque after the age of three, Anke began to go to work in her kitchen and lab mixing cottage cheese, buckwheat, canola oil, and coconut oil to create an all-natural superfood dog chew packed with protein, omega-3’s, vitamins and minerals. The young chef’s dogs and sous chefs, Mocca and Bob, found the mixture absolutely delicious. Qchefs, the dental chew with the big difference, was born.
- Made in Germany
- 3 functions:
- Bad breath removal
- Suppress the formation of plaque
- Removal 80% of Oral Bacteria and tartar
- The cutting-edge teeth cleaning method by dissolving the plaque and tartar through casein (CPP-ACP) from cottage cheese, but not by rubbing
- Remineralization of teeth
- Only 10 kcal per teaspoon
- All essential amino acids (11 types) for dogs, natural vitamins & minerals
- No Lactose, No Sugar, No Meat, No Grain, No Preservatives, No Additives, No Dyes, No Flavouring
- All Natural Superfoods
- Suitable for the cats which are allergies, diabetics, kidney insufficiency, diet. Please seek the advice of your veterinarian with any questions you have.
Dairy products (35% cottage cheese), rice, organic glycerin made from coconut oil, rapeseed oil, organic coconut oil
crude protein 39.1%, crude ash 2.89%, crude fat 6.4%, crude fiber 0.4%, Vitamin B3 0.952 mg/100g, Vitamin B5 3.21 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 0.505 mg/kg, Vitamin B9 10.5 µg/100g, iron 14 mg/kg, zinc 18 mg/kg, magnesium 140 mg / kg, calcium / phosphorus 1.3:1
½ teaspoon every day. It is suggested to mix with staple food
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to humidity and direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to prepare clean water for dogs to drink.
- Care should be taken with dogs to prevent any congestion.